DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Hotel du Vin collect personal information from you if you register online with us, or carry out transactions for goods and services via our website or our hotels.
We use the personal information collected for the purposes of:
- providing reservation and booking services for our venues;
- internal analysis, advertising & marketing purposes;
- keeping records and accounts;
- crime prevention and detection (including CCTV at hotel sites).
Data is shared with our sister brand Malmaison for marketing purposes and only to third parties, under specific contract terms, whose services we employ to conduct our business and in relation to any supply of products and/or services by us.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Hotel du Vin or, on occasion, our sister brand Malmaison, please indicate this preference at our personal data collection points under "Communication Preferences" within our website.
You can opt out of our advertising and marketing communications at any other time by any of the following methods:
- selecting the UNSUBSCRIBE link included in our emails;
- editing your Malmaison website account profile to change your communication preferences;
- contacting our Marketing Team
Hotel du Vin is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner's Office. The details of our registration can be found below:
Data Controller Name: MALMAISON BRAND LIMITED
Registration Number: Z2737391
Date Registered: 05 July 2011
If you have further questions or concerns about our practices in this respect, please contact our Information Governance Manager.