Malmaison and Hotel du Vin Hotels: DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Malmaison/Hotel du Vin collect personal information from you if you register online with us, or carry out transactions for goods and services via our website or our hotels.
We use the personal information collected for the purposes of:
- providing reservation and booking services for our venues;
- internal analysis, advertising & marketing purposes;
- keeping records and accounts;
- crime prevention and detection (including CCTV at hotel sites).
Data is shared with our sister brand Hotel du Vin/Malmaison for marketing purposes and only to third parties, under specific contract terms, whose services we employ to conduct our business and in relation to any supply of products and/or services by us.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Malmaison/Hotel du Vin or, on occasion, our sister brand Hotel du Vin/Malmaison, please indicate this preference at our personal data collection points under “Communication Preferences” within our website.
You can opt out of our advertising and marketing communications at any other time by any of the following methods:
- selecting the UNSUBSCRIBE link included in our emails or on our website;
- editing your Malmaison/ Hotel du Vin website account profile to change your communication preferences;
- contacting our Marketing Team.
Malmaison/Hotel du Vin is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office. The details of our main central registration can be found below:
Data Controller Name: MALMAISON HOTEL DU VIN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Registration Number: ZA031611
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
If you have further questions or concerns about our practices in this respect, please contact our Information Governance Manager.