Hotel du Vin Bristol
The Sugar House,
Narrow Lewins Mead,
Bristol, BS1 2NU
You will have an experienced events organiser to help you prepare, and ensure everything runs smoothly on the day. That way you, your colleagues, and your clients get the very most from your time with us - whether it's teambuilding, networking, an away day, a product launch, training, a drinks reception, seminar or meeting.
Truly individual and inspiring rooms, and a range of flexible packages - all supported with the best audio-visual equipment and free Wi-Fi.
The perfect space for meetings and events with Le Pin, Ruinart and Lanson, each with their own style, features and personality. In addition, there is the Christies Library and/or the Janneau Bar which can provide a perfect private reception area or for breakouts. In the warmer weather the beautiful leafy courtyard is tucked away off the main street, forming the entrance to the hotel and creating the perfect backdrop to canapés and drinks receptions.
Day Delegate package from £50 including meeting room hire, conference stationery, mineral water, the tuck shop, flip chart and pens, complimentary WiFi, two tea and coffee breaks and a two course lunch to savour. Quote ‘Meet, Sip, Win’ when you enquire.
Please note packages are subject to availability, full terms and conditions apply. Click here for more details.
Hotel du Vin
Make an Enquiry
Enquire or call: 0330 016 0391
Le Pin is an elaborately hand painted room inspired by the Austrian Art Nouveau artist Gustav Klimt and is suitable for up to 40 people.
- Height 3.05M, Width 6.4M, Length 9.7M
- Dining seats up to 40 people
- Boardroom seats up to 26 people
- Theatre seats up to 26 people
- Drinks reception up to 60 people
Our largest room is Ruinart, a simplistically rustic space with distinctive features such as the buildings original window arches and beams. It is situated on the second floor and comes with its own roof top terrace and anteroom which are perfect for breakouts from your meeting.
- Height 4.8M, Width 7.6M, Length 10.6M
- Dining seats up to 72 people
- Boardroom seats up to 34 people
- Theatre seats up to 72 people
- U shape seats up to 34 people
- Cabaret seats up to 36 people
- Drinks reception up to 120 people
Lanson, our most intimate room is situated adjacent to the bistro and is lovingly adorned with painted cherubs within the centre of the ceiling. Seating up to 12 people this light and airy room is full of character.
- Height 3.05M, Width 3.6M, Length 3.6M
- Dining seats up to 12 people
- Boardroom (round table) seats up to 12 people
Christies Library & Janneau Bar
The Christies Library and/or the Janneau Bar can also be used as lively backdrops to pre-reception drinks and after party chill-outs.
- Library - Height 2.3M, Width 7.6M, Length 7.6M
- Janneau Bar - Height 5.5M, Width 7M, Length 5.5M
- Drinks Reception up to 120 people
- Dining up to 44 people
- Board Room up to 22 people