Hotel Du Vin Newcastle
Social & Private Dining
To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, the use of our meeting and events spaces will be assessed on a case by case basis, following the most up-to-date government guidelines.
The same Bistro du Vin tastes in the privacy of your own dining room. Hotel du Vin Newcastle has quirky and unique private dining rooms. Varying sizes and styling, no two rooms are the same but each provides a creative and inspiring setting. Private dining doesn't just need to be for special occasions, it can be a family gathering or a work dinner. It is also perfect for a group of friends, a family lunch or a pre-wedding get together.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Hotel du Vin Newcastle. Following government guidelines, we have made some adjustments to our services to help ensure your safety whilst maintaining a true taste of Hotel du Vin.
· Track & Trace - for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Bistro and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Bistro or visiting the bar, we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Bistro du Vin - will offer table service only, along with the bar. You can order food and drinks from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests