Great British Holiday
Stay longer and save up to 30% on your room
Share this offer
Luxurious rooms with full cooked breakfast
About this Offer
With a plethora of places to visit and exciting things to discover on our doorsteps, there has never been a better time to enjoy a Great British Holiday. Why not try your hand at punting in Cambridge, soak up the history of the industrial revolution in Newcastle, cycle the Bristol to Bath Railway Path that follows the route of an old train line through the serene countryside for a manageable 13 miles or simply explore some of our most historic towns and grand architecture, in the likes of Winchester, York and Edinburgh.
Maximise the experiences by staying longer and saving more, with up to 20% off your room for two night stays, up to 25% off for three nights and up to 30% off for four nights, with all stays including our delicious Breakfast du Vin. (Variable discounts apply and are subject to change). You can also add a range of enhancements during the booking, or benefit from 25% off upgrades on check in (subject to availability). There’s so much to look forward to. Happy Holidays!
Please note that the 2 night offer is not available for Friday arrivals.
We've made a host of changes in our hotels to keep our valued staff and customers as safe as possible and stop the spread of COVID-19. Please see our new procedures here.
- Book up until 30th June 2021. Stay dates from 26th April until 5th Sept 2021 (Scotland) and from 17th May until 5th Sept 2021 (England)
- Rate is subject to availability with limited availability at Hotel Du Vin St Andrews.
- Includes full cooked breakfast
- Rate is pre-paid on booking. Non-refundable/cancellable within 7 days of arrival.
- Discounts apply to the room rate only . Discounts are variable by arrival date, length of stay and room category.
- From rates are based on a two night stay
- Bookable online only
Breakfast service is subject to government guidelines and where applicable may be changed to room service.
Book this offer at
Bristol Avon Gorge
Bristol City Centre