Explore Our New Conference Venue In Stratford upon Avon
A New Conference Venue In Stratford Upon Avon Named After A Wine – What Else Would You Expect?
With a name suggested by Faye Corkett via our Facebook competition, our new 70 capacity conference room “Charneco” is almost ready to welcome business from Stratford upon Avon’s local startups and global corporates alike.
Faye’s inspiration for the winning entry to name our new conference room in Stratford upon Avon came from a Shakespeare play – naturally.
“This is the wine mentioned in Shakespeare's Henry VI (Part 2) play so would link the heritage of the town; and wine, Hotel du Vin's specialism.”
As Faye says, the name comes from a wine mentioned in Henry VI, Part Two. A perfect name for Hotel du Vin’s largest conference room in the home of the bard.
We look forward to welcoming Faye and her husband to the hotel when we open in the coming months, and can’t wait for her to see the name she chose above the door to our dynamic corporate event space.
70 people theatre style, or 25 in a private boardroom set-up
As well as a great team tailoring events and experiences to local corporates and family celebrations, Charneco boasts:
- A 98” screen with wireless technology
- Chromecast ability that allows you to wirelessly stream content from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet to a 4K TV
- High speed internet access for crystal clear video conferencing
- Double Nespresso machines to put you in control of quick refreshment
- A wireless PA system for speeches, or your own personalised playlist
This new conference room is a new addition to the main structure of the building – built in 1798.
It opens onto a newly landscaped courtyard. A calm place where guests can sharpen up with a Nespresso coffee or take a delicious alfresco snack direct from Hotel du Vin’s signature bistro.
For more intimate business meetings in Stratford upon Avon
You might want to relax with wine tasting in the hotel after a...
- Team building theatre workshop
- Trip to Stratford upon Avon’s escape rooms around the corner on Greenhill Street, or
- A tour of Stratford upon Avon via City Sightseeing’s open top bus
Or, maybe you’re looking for a venue for a smaller business meeting.
Our Macallan & Riedel rooms are perfect for 10–12 person groups. A perfect balance of new and old, these rooms are located at the front of our Georgian listed building.
They retain many of the original features alongside;
- 55” screen with Chromecast & 4K technology
- Nespresso machines
- Conference phone service
Be the first to use this fantastic space for your next corporate event – call a member of events team direct on 01789 613 685.