GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Hotel du Vin gift cards must be redeemed only at Hotel Du Vin
hotels, Pub du Vin or its sister brand Malmaison and may only be
used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by
Hotel du Vin, Pub du Vin or Malmaison.
• Hotel du Vin gift cards cannot be redeemed to pay for other gift
• Hotel du Vin gift cards have no cash redemption value and are
not transferable or assignable. Hotel du Vin may provide gift card
purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift
cards they purchase.
• if the purchase made at Hotel du Vin exceeds the amount on the
gift card, the balance must be paid in cash or by credit or debit
• One or more gift cards can be redeemed against a purchase in
Hotel du Vin, Pub du Vin or Malmaison
• Hotel du Vin is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen,
destroyed or used without permission.
• Defaced, illegible, or photocopied gift cards will not be
• if the gift card is defective you must contact the customer
services department as soon as possible for a free replacement. Our
liability in such cases is limited to replace the defective gift
• gift cards and unused portions of gift cards expire after one
year from the date of issue, where permissible under
• you may cancel the gift card during the cancellation period.
This is the period in which you may cancel the gift card commencing
on the date of purchase and ending the earlier of:
• fourteen calendar days from (and including) the day after
the purchase date.
• refunds will be processed within 14 working days once
• if you wish to cancel a gift card please write to the customer
services department, enclosing proof of purchase. Once the
cancellation period has expired you will not be able to return the
gift card or claim a refund to the value of the gift card. Bookings
Central, Malmaison Birmingham, The Mailbox, 1 Wharfside street,
Birmingham B1 1RD or email
• you must ensure that the information you provide ('personal
information') is accurate and complete.
• you have the right to ask for a copy of any information we
hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
• we do not accept store credit cards nor do we share
customer details with any 3rd parties
• the following applies to any information provided to us by
• by opting into being contacted by us when providing your
information you authorise us to use any information about you
provided to the extent reasonably necessary to aggregate subscriber
profiles and to provide you with information about offers, products
and/or services offered by all our trading companies from time to
time. These are Malmaison, Hotel du Vin, Bistro du Vin, Pub du
Vin, STRIPBAR and Smoak.
• if you agree to be contacted by us when you purchase a gift
card you may subsequently choose to opt-out of being contacted by
visiting www.hotelduvin.com . By opting out you will no longer
receive emails from any of our trading companies. Should you wish
to opt out in writing please write to: Marketing Department,
Malmaison Newcastle, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DX or
• we will not disclose sensitive data to any person for any
reason without your express prior consent.
• Hotel du Vin Brand Ltd
Company Registration No. - 03917393
VAT No. - 684760105
Correspondence address - 12 Southgate Street, Winchester, SO23
Registered Office - One Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7WS
Hotel Du Vin Bookings Central, 54 Hagley
Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE
Tel: 0871 943 0345 or email
Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras, higher from
Opening Hours: 0800 - 2100 GMT