GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Hotel du Vin gift cards must be redeemed only at Hotel Du Vin hotels, Pub du Vin or its sister brand Malmaison and may only be used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Hotel du Vin, Pub du Vin or Malmaison.
• Hotel du Vin gift cards cannot be redeemed to pay for other gift cards.
• Hotel du Vin gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. Hotel du Vin may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift cards they purchase.
• if the purchase made at Hotel du Vin exceeds the amount on the gift card, the balance must be paid in cash or by credit or debit card.
• One or more gift cards can be redeemed against a purchase in Hotel du Vin, Pub du Vin or Malmaison
• Hotel du Vin is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
• Defaced, illegible, or photocopied gift cards will not be accepted.
• if the gift card is defective you must contact the customer services department as soon as possible for a free replacement. Our liability in such cases is limited to replace the defective gift card.
• gift cards and unused portions of gift cards expire after one year from the date of issue, where permissible under law. Validity periods on promotional gift cards may vary. Please check offer's specific terms and conditions for details.
• you may cancel the gift card during the cancellation period. This is the period in which you may cancel the gift card commencing on the date of purchase and ending the earlier of:
• fourteen calendar days from (and including) the day after the purchase date.
• refunds will be processed within 14 working days once received.
• if you wish to cancel a gift card please write to the customer services department, enclosing proof of purchase. Once the cancellation period has expired you will not be able to return the gift card or claim a refund to the value of the gift card. Bookings Central, Malmaison Birmingham, The Mailbox, 1 Wharfside street, Birmingham B1 1RD or email email@example.com
• you must ensure that the information you provide ('personal information') is accurate and complete.
• you have the right to ask for a copy of any information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
• we do not accept store credit cards nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
• the following applies to any information provided to us by you:
• by opting into being contacted by us when providing your information you authorise us to use any information about you provided to the extent reasonably necessary to aggregate subscriber profiles and to provide you with information about offers, products and/or services offered by all our trading companies from time to time. These are Malmaison, Hotel du Vin, Bistro du Vin, Pub du Vin, STRIPBAR and Smoak.
• if you agree to be contacted by us when you purchase a gift card you may subsequently choose to opt-out of being contacted by visiting www.hotelduvin.com . By opting out you will no longer receive emails from any of our trading companies. Should you wish to opt out in writing please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• we will not disclose sensitive data to any person for any reason without your express prior consent.
• Hotel du Vin Brand Ltd
Company Registration No. - 03917393
VAT No. - 684760105
Correspondence address - 12 Southgate Street, Winchester, SO23 9EF
Registered Office - One Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7WS
Hotel Du Vin Bookings Central, 54 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE
Tel: 0871 943 0345 or email email@example.com
Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras, higher from mobiles.
Opening Hours: 0800 - 2100 GMT