1. The promoter is: Malmaison Hotel du Vin Holdings Ltd (company no. 03917393) whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, 95 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4DL.
2. The closing date for entries is November 5th, 2023. After this date, no additional entries will be accepted for the competition. Hotel du Vin Cheltenham has offered a two-night stay in a signature suite, which includes a five-course tasting menu with a complementary wine flight on one evening with breakfast on both mornings, for two. Travel from anywhere in the UK is included, two standard class return train tickets to Cheltenham, to the total value of £250. Any additional costs or charges will be covered by the competition winner. Once booked, these tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable) Also included in the giveaway is a l'Occitane hamper valued at £300 and an exclusive Cotswold Distillery tour and tasting, including lunch featuring a signature Cotswolds gin and tonic.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hotel du Vin or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, shall not be permitted to enter.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the official Hotel du Vin Instagram.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 5th November 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Closing dates for entry will be specified on the competition post, or detailed above. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner will be specified in the competition post, or detailed above.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified by direct message after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Hotel Du Vin Bookings Central, 54 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE
Tel: 0330 016 0390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours: 0800 - 2100 GMT