Hotel du Vin Harrogate
You will have an experienced events organiser to help you prepare, and ensure everything runs smoothly on the day. That way you, your colleagues, and your clients get the very most from your time with us - whether it's teambuilding, networking, an away day, a product launch, training, a drinks reception, seminar or meeting.
Truly individual and inspiring rooms, and a range of flexible packages - all supported with the best audio-visual equipment and free Wi-Fi.
Hotel du Vin Harrogate is home to two inspiring meeting and events rooms, Ruinart and Henley Vineyards. Ruinart is situated on the ground floor with views of the glorious courtyard. Bespoke artwork adorns the walls and ornate mirrors create a breathtaking space to remember. Henley Vineyards is an airy L-shaped room, situated at the front of the hotel overlooking The Stray.
Book your meeting by 30th May and hold it before 31st August and receive one of our rewards with our thanks. For more details click here
Hotel du Vin
Make an Enquiry
Enquire or call: 0871 943 0347
Download Meetings Brochure
Ruinart is situated on the ground floor with views of the glorious courtyard and can accommodate up to 60 people. With bespoke artwork adorning the walls, ornate mirrors and a plethora of original features Ruinart is a truly breathtaking space to live long in your clients memories.
- Height 3.24M, Width 7.15M, Length 12M
- Dining seats up to 60 people
- Boardroom seats up to 30 people
- Classroom seats up to 24 people
- Theatre seats up to 60 people
- U shape seats up to 30 people
- Cabaret seats up to 24 people
- Drinks reception up to 90 people
Henley Vineyards is the smaller of the two rooms seating up to 30 people. An airy L-shaped room, situated at the front of the hotel overlooking the Stray. For a more personal setup the room can also be divided off into smaller spaces.
- Section A - Height 3.23M, Width 5M, Length 7.22M
- Section B - Height 3.23M, Width 4.8M, Length 4.82M
- Dining seats up to 30 people
- Boardroom seats up to 16 people
- Classroom seats up to 12 people
- Theatre seats up to 20 people
- Drinks reception up to 50 people