Hotel du Vin Henley-on-Thames
Henley-On-Thames, RG9 2BP
You will have an experienced events organiser to help you prepare, and ensure everything runs smoothly on the day. That way you, your colleagues, and your clients get the very most from your time with us - whether it's teambuilding, networking, an away day, a product launch, training, a drinks reception, seminar or meeting.
Truly individual and inspiring rooms, and a range of flexible packages - all supported with the best audio-visual equipment and free Wi-Fi.
Hotel du Vin Henley-on-Thames has three meeting and events rooms: Ruinart, Henley Vineyards and Canata. Ruinart remains in keeping with the industrial heritage of the building with exposed beams, brickwork, ironwork as well as a magnificent floor to ceiling bespoke mural. Balfour can accommodate up to a maximum of 100 people for drinks receptions. Henley Vineyards and Canata are slightly smaller, more intimate rooms accommodating up to 40 people seated, each with its own distinctive style and unique and original features.
Day Delegate package from £45 including meeting room hire, conference stationery, mineral water, the tuck shop, flip chart and pens, complimentary WiFi, two tea and coffee breaks and a two course lunch to savour. Quote ‘Meet, Sip, Win’ when you enquire.
Please note packages are subject to availability, full terms and conditions apply. Click here for more details.
Hotel du Vin
Make an Enquiry
Enquire or call: 0330 016 0391
Ruinart remains in keeping with the industrial heritage of the building with exposed brickwork and ironwork as well as a magnificent floor to ceiling bespoke mural. Balfour can accommodate up to a maximum of 72 people for dining.
- Height 5M, Width 7M, Length 12M
- Dining seats up to 100 people
- Boardroom seats up to 26 people
- U shape seats up to 52 people
- Theatre seats up to 56 people
- Drinks reception up to 100 people
Henley Vineyards is a bright and classically elegant room. Equally suited for meetings and private dining, it benefits from an abundance of natural daylight and tranquil views of the garden. Henley Vineyards can accommodate up to maximum of 50 people.
- Height 2.5M, Width 5M, Length 12M
- Dining seats up to 50 people
- Boardroom seats up to 30 people
- U shape seats up to 28 people
- Classroom seats up to 20 people
- Theatre seats up to 50 people
- Drinks reception up to 75 people
With it's exposed beams, mezzanine floor, wooden floorboards and original art, Canata is a truly individual room. The room is perfect for special events such as weddings, drink receptions or private dining and can accommodate a maximum of 60 people.
- Height 7M, Width 4M, Length 12M
- Dining seats up to 36 people
- Boardroom seats up to 22 people
- Theatre seats up to 40 people
- Drinks reception up to 60 people