Hotel Du Vin Newcastle
To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, the use of our meeting and events spaces will be assessed on a case by case basis, following the most up-to-date government guidelines.
Hotel du Vin Newcastle – former home to the Tyne Tees Steam Shipping Company – once again offers a great place for business and commerce. With outstanding views of Newcastle Quayside and bridges, there’s nowhere better to get creative, entertain clients, reward staff or plan your strategy.
Click here to view the safety measures we have implemented, to keep you and your colleagues safe.
You will have an experienced events organiser to help you prepare and ensure everything runs smoothly on the day. That way, you, your colleagues and your clients get the very most from your time with us - whether it's teambuilding, networking, an away day, a product launch, training, a drinks reception, a seminar or meeting.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Hotel du Vin Newcastle. Following government guidelines, we have made some adjustments to our services to help ensure your safety whilst maintaining a true taste of Hotel du Vin.
· Track & Trace - for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Bistro and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Bistro or visiting the bar, we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Bistro du Vin - will offer table service only, along with the bar. You can order food and drinks from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests
Hotel du Vin Newcastle houses two stunning meeting rooms
Either day or overnight meetings packages available
A range of flexible meeting menus