Hotel Du Vin Newcastle
Our extensive and eclectic wine list is a key feature of the hotel, as well as our remarkable variety of wines by the glass. Our team is always on hand to give friendly and knowledgeable advice on wines, spirits, cocktails and cigars. The bar, lounge, terrace and snug all have access to our wealth of beverages for your enjoyment.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Hotel du Vin Newcastle. Following government guidelines, we have made some adjustments to our services to help ensure your safety whilst maintaining a true taste of Hotel du Vin.
· Track & Trace - for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Bistro and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Bistro or visiting the bar, we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Bistro du Vin - will offer table service only, along with the bar. You can order food and drinks from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests
Monday to Thursday - 4pm to 10pm
Friday - 3pm to 10pm
Sunday - 12pm to 10pm