Hotel Du Vin Newcastle
Bistro du Vin
OUR A LA CARTE MENU
Classic French or modern British, all our dishes have that unmistakable Hotel du Vin flair. And our wonderful wine list is ready to provide the perfect partner to your food. Browse at your leisure, or let our sommelier recommend the perfect accompaniment to the perfect meal.
We also have a range of delicious specials on regular rotation - please ask your server for availability.
Whether you're staying with us, meeting friends or having an early meeting, you can join us for a divine Hotel du Vin Breakfast. To support social distancing, our breakfast offering has been adapted, with either 'Grab & Go' or 'Dine In' options.
Afternoon tea is the perfect combination of sweet and savoury, although a little naughty, it’s worth every bite.
Explore our delicious cocktail, wine and bar menus below.
Additional products may be available from our local hero at your hotel – please ask your server for details.
Bar menu - Wine list - Cocktail menu
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Hotel du Vin Newcastle. Following government guidelines, we have made some adjustments to our services to help ensure your safety whilst maintaining a true taste of Hotel du Vin.
· Track & Trace - for non-residential guests using the facilities of the hotel such as the Bar, Bistro and Meetings & Events - please ensure you register on arrival by scanning the QR code and completing the form
· Face Coverings - must be worn at all times in public areas except when seated for drinks and dining, or if you are exempt for medical reasons
· Social Distancing - when dining in the Bistro or visiting the bar, we ask you to follow government guidelines and remain within your household or support bubble
· Bistro du Vin - will offer table service only, along with the bar. You can order food and drinks from one of our team members. The bar will close at 10pm. Last orders for food will be 9pm and 9.30pm for drinks
· Breakfast - is currently offered in a cafeteria style for cold items and table service for hot dishes. One of our team members will operate the coffee and toaster facilities for guests
For special dietary requirements or allergy information, always speak with our staff before ordering. Although we endeavour to do so, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are allergen free due to possible cross contamination in our busy kitchen environments.
For an indication of dishes containing common allergens, please see below.
A La Carte Menu Allergens Specials Allergens Sunday Lunch Allergens
Night Menu Allergens Kids Menu Allergens
Our Newcastle bistro is the heart and soul of our hotel. Experience a relaxed and intimate setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner, whether you’re a guest or just visiting. Treat yourself to delicious meals, celebrate with friends or simply enjoy the ambience of our classic, French -styled Bistro du Vin.
The food at our Newcastle restaurant is served by conscientious and attentive waiting staff, who are happy to explain the dishes, the ingredients, and how our talented chefs put them together. For the perfect wine pairing to your chosen meal, your sommelier will be on hand to advise, guide, match or recommend.
The interior at our Newcastle bistro is filled with natural daylight, reclaimed dark-stained floorboards, renewed fireplaces, art and gentle lighting. Settle down in a cosy chair and experience Bistro du Vin. Bistro dining at its best.
Mon - Fri: 7.00am - 10.00am
Sat - Sun: 8.00am -11.00am
Bank Holidays: 8.00am - 11.00am
Monday to Thursday - Closed
Friday and Saturday - 12pm to 2.30pm
Sunday - 12pm to 4pm
Monday to Sunday - 6pm to 10pm